What is a Buyer’s Broker?
A Buyer’s Broker works for the buyer — not the seller. Since I represent the buyer exclusively, this ensures negotiation is done on your behalf and in your best interest. Having a real estate professional who promotes your interests and negotiates the best possible terms…is only a phone call or email away!
EBA Portland offers an abundance of QUALITY Exclusive Buyer Representation services that not all buyer’s agent will provide, including:
- Communicate on a regular, frequent basis
- Offer thorough knowledge of Metro Portland areas — from urban to suburban
- Check RMLS daily to keep informed of new listings in your price range, or changes in price, back on market listings, sold statistics, etc.
- Provide referrals / recommendations to competent lenders, home inspectors, escrow/title officers, helping you build YOUR team of professionals
- Perform “pre-view” of homes for you, making suggestions as to which homes you should tour
- Assist in locating the best possible property based on your price range, financial terms and home criteria
- Supply school reports, pertinent information on area resources and activities
- Accompany you to all inspections and closing in order to answer questions and provide guidance and much more!